We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Making a simulant is a form of chemistry, right? Here are instructions for making your own edible fake barf. Ick! Yet, you might need fake vomit for a gag or costume, right?
Edible Fake Barf Ingredients
As you can see from the list of ingredients, there's nothing nasty or inedible in this recipe. In fact, it's downright nutritious! Feel free to add food coloring if you need a special effect or other ingredients.
- 1 pkg unflavored gelatin
- powdered cocoa
- raisin bran cereal
- frying pan
- kitchen utensils
How to Make Fake Barf
- Heat 1/4 cup of applesauce in the frying pan over low to medium heat.
- Stir in 1 packet of unflavored gelatin.
- Add a pinch or two of cocoa powder. Mix thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle oatmeal over the mixture into an aesthetically-pleasing chunky pattern. You can stir it in a bit, but don't mix too much.
- Repeat the oatmeal procedure with some raisin bran cereal.
- Spread the barf mixture onto a plate so that it resembles vomit, adding extra raisins or cereal bits, as desired.
- Allow the barf to cool completely (a couple of hours). Remove it from the plate with a spatula.
- Have fun!
- You may wish to spray your plate with nonstick cooking spray to keep the vomit from sticking.
- Adult supervision is recommended since heat is involved.
- Feel free to make alterations to this recipe that make it even more realistic. You can add any chunky food, like corn or noodles.